1. Administrator impressme.pl online store ("Store") is BAY RIVER LLC, located in 1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-A Wilmington, Delaware 19805, entered in the register kept by the state of Nevada under the number # NV20141256999
2. BAY RIVER LLC carries full rights and obligations arising from site and online store www.impressme.pl under the agreement with the IMPRESS ME Klaudia Zaremba based in Warszaiwe (04-794) at ul. Peony 20/10, NIP 5060093284, REGON 147365472
3. Shop lets you buy goods using electronic networks (the Internet).
4. These Regulations aimed at all users Shop and regulates the registration and use of the account Store, rules for the submission of ordering and principles of contract for the sale of goods.
5. Access to the Regulations, each user can obtain at any time, through a "click" the link "Rules" located at the store.
6. Information about products in the store, among others, descriptions, prices are an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a contract, selling within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code, under the terms of the Regulations.
7. Goods in the store are specifically marked. The website contains information about the properties of the product, its price, color, size, etc.
8. Presentations and photos of our products are only presenting them specifically mentioned models.
II Terms and Conditions of the store and the conclusion of the contract of sale
1. BAY RIVER LLC allows concluding the sale of goods presented in the store via the Internet and provides other services provided in these Regulations.
2. The contract of sale of goods is concluded between benefiting from the Shop ("Customer"), and BAY RIVER LLC.
3. The consolidation, protection and disclosure of relevant provisions of the agreements concluded by means of distance communication takes place by printing and handing the customer the proof of purchase (receipt) the supply of goods.
4. The commencement of use of the shop is to familiarize themselves with these Rules and acceptance.
5. The information given by the customer during the ordering should be truthful, current and accurate. BAY RIVER LLC reserves the right to refuse an order, when these figures are so inaccurate that prevent the realization of the order, in particular, prevent, correct delivery of the consignment.
6. Shop takes all possible and ordered the relevant laws technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information, especially to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized data provided during registration and ordering.
7. A customer who has benefited from the Store is obliged to:
a) Not to produce and not passed content prohibited by law;
b) Use the Shop without disturbing its functioning;
c) Nierozsyłania and non-inclusion in the Shop unsolicited commercial information;
d) Use the Shop without major inconvenience to other customers and Administrator Store;
e) The use of the contents of this website store for your own use.
III Conclusion of the sales contract:
1. To enter into a contract of sale, please place your order at the store.
2. Shop accepts orders online around the clock, seven days a week. Orders placed on non-working days will be made on the first working day following the day on which the order is placed.
3. To order form is to fill in all the required data needed for shipping.
4. To place an order please choose from the available offer products Store, their colors, sizes and quantities through the "add" them to the basket.
5. Until the approval of the selection of products with the "Next" after selecting a payment method - or in the case to choose the form of delivery courier service Delivery - The customer has the possibility to change or modify products in the contract, as well as contact data for shipment or invoice.
6. Sending the order by the Customer (approval click "Next" after selecting a payment method - or if you choose the form of delivery of a consignment courier delivery) constitutes an offer the customer a complex BAY RIVER LLC to enter into a Sale Agreement in accordance with theRegulations and the order placed.
7.After placing an order by the Customer will receive it at the store and by mail attachments message containing information on items in the order, quantity of products, the value of the contract, the type of delivery and payment, lead time and customer contact data. Communication is a confirmation of receipt by the store offers to buy the customer.
8. Shop sends the acknowledgment of the customer offer submitted electronically ("Confirmation of the order"), at the address indicated by the e-mail. Upon receipt of the above. confirmation is concluded sales contract by the customer ordered goods.
9. The sales agreement is in Polish, content in accordance with these Regulations.
Without prejudice to the right of the customer to withdraw from the contract in accordance with applicable law, the Customer may cancel the order before receiving confirmation from the Store to accept the offer to purchase, ie. Before receiving a confirmation email accepting the order for execution. In this case the customer should immediately contact the store, by e-mail to the e-mail address Shop.
10. If you choose the Client another form of payment than payment "cash on delivery", the shop reserves the right to refuse an order under the contract of sale, where: (i) the details of the
11. Buyer are so imprecise that they prevent the supply of goods, (ii) transaction has not been authenticated electronic payment system, or (iii) payment for the order is not paid within 5 working days after ordering.
IV Delivery and reception
1. The term of the contract in the store, located at the summary of the order is the most likely time to prepare the products for shipment to the Customer. In exceptional cases the delivery time is confirmed by the employee during the contact with the customer, subject to paragraph. 2 below. Shop endeavor to ensure that orders were executed as soon as possible.
2. The products are delivered to the address indicated in the Polish Republic and around the world via the Polish Post or courier service to the designated by the customer in the process of ordering a stationary store ("boutique"). The fees for the delivery of products are administered in the process of placing an order and added to its value. Customs duties on delivery shipments outside the European Union are calculated in accordance with the applicable laws of the country to which of mail and their height is not dependent Store.
3. Total and maximum term of the contract should not exceed 14 working days. The launch of the order may be delayed until they are credited to the bank account Store amount of the sale price (and possibly. Shipping costs) if you choose a method of payment by the Client as a web prepayment (ie. Using the service Przelewy24).
4. In case of return of goods after withdrawal made from the sales contract the cost of delivering the goods to the store paid by the customer.
V Pricing and payment methods
1. Information on the purchase price of the goods in the store is given at the store and is binding - under the Law of 2 March 2000. On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products - from receipt by the customer an e-mail confirmation of acceptance of the customer purchase order selected goods, including final confirmation of all the essential elements of the contract for the amounts specified in the contract, until the end of the contract. W / the price does not change regardless of changes in the prices in the store that may arise after the order confirmation in the mail.
2. Prices of products in the shop are given in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include the amount of duty in cases where the order delivery address outside the Polish Republic.
The customer pays the price for ordered products, according to their choice:
3. Cash at the point of delivery (COD) - a form of payment can only in the Polish Republic,
by bank transfer, through the electronic payment system implemented in Przelewy24 payment before delivery. Execution of orders paid by bank transfer or credit card starts after the payment for the goods,
If you choose the option customer delivery of goods outside the Polish territory, in accordance with the principles of these Regulations, the payment of the price of goods is possible only in the form of electronic payment.
BAY RIVER LLC reserves the right to change prices of goods in the store, introduce new products for sale, conduct promotional campaigns for Online Store, or make changes in accordance with the norms of the Civil Code and other laws, however, such amendments do not violate the rights of people, which have concluded a contract of sale of goods offered by the store prior to the above mentioned. changes or the rights of persons entitled to benefit from the promotion, in accordance with its rules and its duration.
VI Warranty, non-conformity and withdrawal
Products offered in the store are brand new and original.
BAY RIVER LLC as the seller is liable to the Client who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code for non-compliance with the Agreement of sales Goods purchased by the consumer, to the extent specified Act on special terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code dated 27 July 2002 ..
BAY RIVER LLC takes action to ensure fully the proper functioning of the Shop, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
The consumer may return goods purchased in the store and make a statement of withdrawal from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of taking things into possession by the consumer or a person designated by the third party other than przewoźnik- accordance with the Law on the Rights of the consumer May 30, 2014 (Dz. U. of 2014, pos. 827). To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry containing personal data. The consumer can use a special form of return available on the Store. To wykoniania return is required proof of purchase - PARAGON, without whose return is impossible. In the event of withdrawal from an agreement is considered and the consumer is released from any obligations. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days.
The consumer can use a special form of return available on the Store. In the event of withdrawal from an agreement is considered and the consumer is released from any obligations. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days. Szczegłówa return policy is described in Chapter VIII.
Every thing bought in the store can be advertised with the time limits and conditions of complaints referred to the relevant provisions of law if it has defects, contributing to its non-compliance with the agreement of sale. The customer will be informed how to respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store parcel containing the defective goods.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept przecenionego goods purchased electronically, there is however the possibility of an exchange with another subject bear the costs of shipment by the customer.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the return and exchange goods purchased in the Boutique stationary Street. Smolna 8/16, 00-375 Warsaw.
In case of not accepting the complaint, the goods will be sent together with an opinion as to the illegitimacy of the complaint.
If it is found by the Customer damage to goods during transportation, it is recommended that the customer prepared in the presence of the courier (or seller in a boutique - in the case of receipt of goods in the boutique) protocol damage.
In the event of cancellation costs of delivery and return the goods are not refundable.
In the event of unjustified absence of receipt of the consignment by the Client Shop is entitled to demand reimbursement of transport costs.
Reimbursement of the amount of the consumer price of the goods will be in the form of issuing a voucher with a value of returned goods or refund the amount of the contract specified by the customer account. The validity of the voucher is fixed at 6 months from date of issue.
The right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in the following cases:
the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of 14 days;
Services "tailoring" using well-defined dimensions specified by the customer;
on audio and video recordings and recorded on data carriers after removing the consumer their original packaging;
contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price fluctuations in the financial market;
the benefits of the properties specified by the consumer in his order, or closely associated with his person;
benefits, which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable;
providing the press;
services in the field of gambling.
VII Information concerning electronically supplied services
The administrator provides to customers the following services electronically:
Providing on-line conclusion of contracts for the sale of goods in the store accordance with these Regulations,
Allowing customers set up accounts in the store,
Sending unsolicited commercial communication relating to the goods
The customer is entitled to withdraw from contracts of sale of goods in accordance with relevant laws and principles specified in the Regulations. In addition, customer is entitled at any time to require the cessation of provision of services Shop set out in paragraph 1, section b) and c) above.
Technical conditions for provision of electronic services Shop are as follows:
Access to the Internet,
Using the web browser that allows editing of hypertext documents (such as Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari)
Having e-mail account.
Complaints about services provided by the Administrator electronically can be made by sending a complaint to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by using the contact form available at the Shop. Customer complaint should include the recipient and a brief description of the complaint. There will endeavor to reported complaints were dealt with as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt by the store Complaint. The method of handling customer complaints will be notified by phone or e-mail sent to the address specified by the customer e-mail.
Administrator announces that makes every effort to ensure that the use of the Shop was maximum security for customers. However, the Administrator indicates that the particular risk associated with using the Store, just like any other websites, is a potential risk to gain unauthorized access to the store by a third party (ie. Hacking), which can cause unexpected changes functioning Shop.
VIII Return Policy
The condition is perfect condition of the goods, not bearing traces of use. All products must be returned in their original packaging. With the returned goods should be given a document confirming the order and receipt.
Returned goods can not bear traces of use, it must be returned intact and in original packaging. Reimbursement must be agreed by e-mail. Goods that do not meet these conditions will not be accepted for return.
The money will be refunded by bank transfer at customer's account within 7 working days of receipt of returned goods.
If you return the goods, Customer shall bear the costs of shipping goods to and from the client.
We do not accept parcels sent COD or posted without prior consultation.
IX Final Provisions
Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of goods offered by the store. Shop enables the customer to read the Rules with your order.
To the contract of sale of products in the store Polish law shall apply. The agreement is in Polish.
In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or other regulations applicable to the activities and functioning Shop.
The competent court for the settlement of disputes is the court competent by. applicable regulations.
To the extent permitted by law BAY RIVER LLC reserves the right to make amendments to the Rules, in particular those resulting from changes in applicable laws affecting the provisions of the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations apply within 7 days from the date of publication on the Store. Amendments to the Regulations apply to orders placed after the amendment of these Regulations. Customers who have an account in the store will be informed about the change of the Rules via e-mail correspondence. Customer who does not accept the changes made to the Regulations is entitled to delete the account at any time.
All presented in a shop trademarks and trade names belong to their respective owners or BAY RIVER LLC, located in 1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-A Wilmington, Delaware 19805, entered in the register kept by the state of Nevada at number # NV20141256999.